2017-2018 Basketball Season
The Hudson Kiwanis Travel Basketball Program will offer your child an opportunity to play basketball in a competitive league and tournament play this upcoming season. We have made some additions to the Kiwanis Basketball committee to further enhance the overall experience for parents and kids.
With over 90 kids and over 20 parent and independent coaches, we have a strong program and we are committed to making it even stronger.
Over the past several months we have put a plan together for the upcoming season and will focus on these main areas for enhancement to this solid program in 2017-2018:
- Enhance Communication with a new website, email and text abilities
- Partnership with HCER to best define and develop travel basketball and rec basketball and limit participation to one or the other
- Committed to try‐outs with independent, impartial evaluators
- Streamlined practice times and locations (2x per week during season)
- Spirit Wear
- Service Project for all kids in basketball program to demonstrate the PASS (Perseverance, Attitude, Service, Sportsmanship) Logo
Please contact myself or anyone on the basketball committee if you have questions, suggestions or would like to participate as a coach or volunteer as a team parent.
BJ Robb and Amy Henderson
Boys and Girls Director
Click here for a link to the agenda for the Parent Meeting on October 24th, 2017